03 July, 2012

Things to Come


I hate when people blab about the work they're doing but can't share. Sounds like bragging. But here I go.


Folks, there are some very, very fun things coming down the pipe. More classes, fun posts, lots of quilts. And I hope to share it all with you. What? You thought I was resting on my post-maternity butt? 

Up first is a fun review later this week.
Then I've got big plans for those Liberty Charms up there.
We've got more behind the scenes peeks at Sunday Morning Quilts, and more giveaways.
Oh, and more quilts to share, of course.

Along the way I will engage in more than a few water fights, sidewalk chalk art sessions, and porch swing reading. It is summer vacation, after all. I plan to embrace the vacation part of it as much as possible.



2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I can't wait to hear more!

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Sounds like a fabulous summer for the Arkison family.